Here’s a compilation of some interesting reads from both readers of this blog as well as some select sites from my RSS feeds that I subscribe to.
- Building your blog and generating your traffic is not about just writing good content frequently. Networking is a big part of growing faster. 50% of Blogging Success is Building Connections with Others.
- If you own a business, writing proposals may be a big part of getting new business. If you proposal acceptance rates are really high, maybe you’re not sending enough out. Writing A Project Proposal.
- Foreclosure filings have climbed up 27% in just one quarter! With this news, it just reaffirms that prices are going to keep coming down…which means I will continue to wait before buying.
- Martin talks about the importance of first impressions from a web perspective. Find out what you need to do to make sure new visitors stay on your site for more than 1 second.
- Got a Wii? Learn to turn Wii games into drinking games.
- Learn how to turn your GMail account into a free 3GB virtual hard drive.
Would you be interested in getting your site linked in a post like this? Make sure to remain active and post comments on my site, and I’ll keep you in my radar. If something piques my interest, I’ll give it a link in my next compilation.